Friday, June 27, 2008

Where the Wild Things Are.............












The wild things are here! No, I'm not talking about my four wild little monsters. Well, not just them anyway!
The kids had the opportunity to play with a baby tiger at their Aunt Tricia's house. They thought it was very cool and neat (as Audrey would say).
On a more disturbing note.... we are being taken over by SPIDERS! I really don't like spiders. They are one of the very few things that will illicit a scream from me. Spiders and mice. When we were in the process of building this house I walked into the unfloored dining room and a mouse ran over my foot. Brooks still laughs about mommy screaming like a girl. Anyway, if anyone has tips on how to rid the windows of spiders, without touching them, please share!!

3 comments:

Molly said...

How did there come to be a baby tiger at Aunt Tricia's house?

Carrie said...

The daughter of the guy Tricia is daiting was "babysitting" the tiger for a local zoo. Crazy huh?!?

Carrie said...

This is the link for the zoo. We haven't been. I'm a little worried about the kids being eaten!

http://www.mikeszoocritters.com/index.html