Monday, July 7, 2008

Eli Fought the Law.....


On Saturday we went to the Mellow Mushroom for lunch. As we were waiting for our pizza Rob noticed a Police Officer, who looked about 12, coming into the restaurant. As I'm sure every parent has done, Rob remarked that the policeman was on his way to find Eli and take him to jail. We all laughed and didn't think anything else about it. The pizza came and as we were eating I noticed that Eli was slumped down in his seat. He would pop up and look all around and then duck back down. Suddenly another policeman came and stood behind Eli, outside the window. Eli's eyes got as big as saucers and he laid down on the bench. He really believed they were looking for him! I tried to reassure him that they weren't looking for him but he behaved that way throughout the entire meal!! He is such a funny kid!

1 comment:

Molly said...

The song "i fought the law" has been in my head all day since I saw this! and in a surprise security gap, i could see the blog with the photo and I showed it to some of the guys who all remember climbing over and hanging off of their own houses...I always love Eli posts!