Saturday, November 1, 2008

Family Fun Night

Friday night we had our first attempt at Family Fun Night. Overall we all had a good time. There was a minor amount of stress during mask making time. Metz was persistently trying to go upstairs and Scout decided it was time to bark at nothing. That ='s stress for me!
The kids and I made masks for everyone. We had C3PO, R2D2, Yoda, Padme, Grievous, and Vader.
For supper I fixed BoBo Fett Burritos & Broccoli and Jaba Juice. While we ate we watched an animated Star Wars movie and then the kids hunted for meteors (candy wrapped in tin foil).



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

grandma laverne said...

Hey, I just saw the masks. They're great! It sure looks like you all had a good time.

I love Eli's comment about "Ax."

The photo of Metz is too cute.

Love you all, Grandma Laverne