Friday, June 12, 2009

When Good Kids Attack

Today I decided to ignore the pile of dishes in the sink and the even bigger pile of clothes waiting to be folded and just play with the 50 mm lens that my SIL, Molly gave me for Christmas.
The kids were scattered all over the yard playing their various games so I decided to take pictures of clouds and blades of grass. Why ruin the quiet by trying to photograph kids, right??
Suddenly I noticed them approaching....
and that's when they attacked. I was taking on heavy fire.
Until they ran out of ammo and had to retreat and reload.
Posted by Picasa
Where did it all go wrong?

3 comments:

Molly said...

Too funny!

grandma laverne said...

Eli's mohawk didn't last, I see! Who made that decision? Grandma Laverne

Carrie said...

He did! He wanted his hair to be like Mr. Rett's (who is bald on the top but has hair on the sides) so I shaved the top of his head! About 5 minutes later he made me shave the rest. ;)