Monday, July 6, 2009

Rainy Days

When we woke up this morning it was raining. We need the rain. Our grass is crispy fried and I am just not one of those people that will dump huge amounts of water onto the grass so that we can have a golf course in the front yard. So, I was happy to see the rain.
Now, at 3:00, I'm feeling a bit like a caged rabbit. We spend most of our afternoons outside and I need the sunshine. Sunshine makes me happy.
So, here are some of my favorite photos from the weekend.
When the sun was shining.
(and yes, I am breaking my own rule and posting 2 photos of kids who are not mine. You can't really see their faces and they are just so CUTE! If they belong to you, and this offends you, shoot me an email and they'll be gone lickety split!)


Brooks loved putting crickets on hooks and removing the fish for all the girls this weekend.
Eli tried to share his candy with everyone and was Mr. Helpful. At least for a while.
Audrey is turning into quite the little fisher girl. She caught 8 fish on her barbie fishing pole!
AND she looks like a rock star!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: