Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing

Let me preface this by saying, I am not a cook. There are a few things that I can make well and I usually try to stick to those things if I'm cooking or baking for anyone outside the Faircloth clan. I'm sure that over the years I have delivered some pretty awful dishes and deserts to the doors of unsuspecting friends. One that sticks out in my mind is when I made some cream cheese brownies for a girl with a new baby. After returning home I tasted one of the leftover brownies and it was awful! If that was you, and I'm sure you know who you are, I'm sooo sorry. Anyway all of that to say, if I can make these and make them taste good then you can too! I promise there will be no cream cheese brownie recipes.
Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing
  • chocolate cake mix
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 3 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 1/3 cup cream (or milk)
Bake cupcakes according to directions on box. While they cool, mix together remaining ingredients until smooth.  Ice cupcakes. Enjoy!

You can't get much easier than that!!

1 comment:

grandma laverne said...

My mouth's watering - chocolate & peanut butter, yum!